Car insurance helps provide financial protection for you, your family, other passengers, and your vehicle. You can choose the amount of protection by selecting your coverages and limits. An auto insurance policy can provide coverage for:
- Medical expenses
Your auto insurance policy consists of multiple coverages that provide protection in different situations involving your vehicle. Coverages have different limits and may have deductibles. Specific coverages and limits may also be required by a lienholder or lender.
To better understand your policy, there are several insurance terms you should know:
- Coverage: protection and benefits provided to you
- Limits: maximum amount of protection for a specific coverage
- Policy: contract between you and your insurance company
- Premium: price of your insurance policy
- Deductible: portion you pay out of pocket, if you file a claim
When shopping for auto insurance, make sure they’re for the same coverages, deductibles, and limits. Wyn Insurance will review your current policy, make sure you have the coverage needed for your specific situation, and all applicable discounts have been applied. On top of that, we’ll make sure that you have the most affordable rate available to you! we’ll also review your policy rates before every renewal! That’s our guaranteed BEST RATE policy!